Credit for Life
We want to help all of our clients purchase their very own beautiful Eastwood home. That is why we started the Credit for Life program. This proprietary program helps our clients to rebuild their credit so they may qualify for a mortgage to purchase a home.
A good credit rating affects almost every financial aspect of your life. Auto or home owner’s insurance is based on credit rating. Loan or credit card interest rates are based on your credit rating. Having damaged credit will force you to pay more than someone with a good credit rating. Credit For Life will assist you in making your credit work for you, not against you.
To participate and succeed in this program, clients must possess the drive, desire, discipline and willingness to invest the necessary time, money and effort to rebuild and/or improve their personal credit rating. There are no guarantees in this program; it is all up to the client.
Our Credit For Life associate will help you:
- Analyze your current credit report;
- Find any verifiable errors;
- Request that Credit Bureaus remove inaccurate information;
- Build a realistic household family budget;
- Create a debt payoff schedule;
- Negotiate and payoff tradelines (credit accounts);
- Establish new, positive reporting tradelines (credit accounts);
- Implement procedures to develop a good credit lifestyle.
For more information on the Credit for Life program, contact Jason Potes, Credit for Life Manager, at 231-929-4663, or email him.