With the exclusive Trade-In Option from Eastwood Custom Homes, homeowners can buy or build a new home without the need to carry two mortgages. This flexible program provides for the marketing and option to purchase a new homebuyer’s existing home.
How it works
During the negotiations for the purchase of your new home from Eastwood Custom Homes, we utilize various methods to arrive at a pre-determined value of your existing home. Once we have determined this value, Eastwood Custom Homes will assign a “marketing price” and a “purchase price” for your existing home. Once you enter into a new home purchase or construction contract, we may do the following:
- Begin construction of your new home.
- Provide you with a detailed Home Trade-In Marketing and Option Addendum.
- Provide a Home Inspection Report for your guidance and reference.
- Market your existing home through various reliable methods.
- If your existing home does not sell by the time your new home is finished, Eastwood Custom Homes may purchase your existing home at an agreed-upon price as outlined in the Home Trade-In Marketing and Option addendum.
This program is available to any owner of an existing stick-built or modular home who signs a contract with Eastwood Custom Homes to build a new custom-built home. Certain restrictions and conditions apply. Ask for more details.
- Construction begins on your new home at today’s prices!
- Eliminates having to move twice.
- Includes FREE Realtor CMA to determine the value of your existing home.
- Includes a FREE home inspection.
EASTWOOD CUSTOM HOMES MAKES NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL PURCHASE THE BUYER’S EXISTING HOME.