With the exclusive Trade-In Option from Eastwood Custom Homes, homeowners can buy or build a new home without the need to carry two mortgages. This flexible program provides for the marketing and option to purchase a new homebuyer’s existing home.
HOW IT WORKS
During the negotiations for the purchase of your new home from Eastwood Custom Homes, we utilize various methods to arrive at a pre-determined value of your existing home. Once we have determined this value, Eastwood Custom Homes will assign a “marketing price” and a “purchase price” for your existing home. Once you enter into a new home purchase or construction contract, we may do the following:
1) Begin construction of your new home.
2) Provide you with a detailed Home Trade-In Marketing and Option Addendum.
3) Provide a Home Inspection Report for your guidance and reference.
4) Market your existing home through various reliable methods.
5) If your existing home does not sell by the time your new home is finished, Eastwood Custom Homes may purchase your existing home at an agreed-upon price as outlined in the Home Trade-In Marketing and Option addendum.
This program is available to any owner of an existing stick-built or modular home who signs a contract with Eastwood Custom Homes to build a new custom-built home. Certain restrictions and conditions apply. Ask for more details.
• Construction begins on your new home at today’s prices!
• Eliminates having to move twice.
• Includes FREE Realtor CMA to determine the value of your existing home.
• includes a FREE home inspection.
EASTWOOD CUSTOM HOMES MAKES NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL PURCHASE THE BUYER’S EXISTING HOME.